DANNIEL LIM – author, passionate coach, experienced trainer, entertaining speaker & MC – has trained & spoken in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, India & Hong Kong.
He is a HRDC Certified Training Consultant active in the area of Leadership & Management; Inter-Personal Skills Development (Emotional Intelligence / Communication Skills); Creativity & Problem Solving; Sales & Customer Service; HR & Training Development; Organizational & Culture Development; Public Speaking & Presentation Skills; Personality Profiling; Behavioral & Mindset Development; Freedom of Expression & Stress Management; plus Experiential Teambuilding.
Danniel has more than 15 years of experience in Education; Sales & Marketing; Certification; Consultancy; HR & Training and Organizational Development. Danniel’s career has been centered on SMEs & SMIs that deal with National & Multi-National Corporations – as such he is experienced with the best & worst of both worlds, making him well equipped to deal with any organization’s development needs precisely & effectively.
Danniel is also the Vice-President of HRDGATEWAY.ORG, a 40,000 member international non-profit organization dedicated to excellence in Human Resource Development.
- Certified Master Practitioner, Transformational Leadership & Coaching
- Certified Master Practitioner, Next Generation NLP & Ericksonian Hypnosis
- Certified Master Trainer, Organizational Development Instrument (ODI)
- Certified Master Trainer, Personality Development Instrument (PDI)
- Certified LIFO®Trainer, The LIFO®Method, Business Consultants Network, USA
- Certified Transformational Speaker
- Certified Laughter Yoga Leader, Dr Kataria School of Laughter Yoga
- Certified Training Consultant (TTT/0511) Human Resource Development Council
- Co-Developer, Cultural Overview & Team Overview assessment tool
- Co-Developer, Personality Assessment Tool (PAT)
- Co-Developer, Behavioral Development Technology
- Co-Developer, the Strategic and Tactical Speech framework
- Author, ‘The Art of Mastering Ceremonies’
- Faculty Member, HRD Gateway Management Development Centre
- President (2010-2011) Money & You KL Toastmasters Club
Danniel is a proponent of the holistic Organizational Coaching approach as opposed to the surgical Training only approach when it comes to developing the people in an organization. In line with this approach, Danniel developed – together with the faculty of the HRD Gateway MDC – the Organizational Development Instrument (ODI). The ODI is a complete set of training, coaching, assessment and profiling tools for measuring and developing individual employee personalities & strengths; team & team member effectiveness; as well as organizational culture & resilience.
His clients include: Air Products, Aker Solutions, Marinetime Enforcement Agency (APMM), Atos, Celcom Axiata, Fire & Rescue Department (Bomba), Commerce Dot Com (DRB Hicom Group), Continental Automotive, Curtin University, Cyberview, DHL, Endress+Hauser, F&N, Flextronics, Fujitsu, Hilton, Hong Leong Bank, INSPEN, IOI, Jabil, Department of Civil Defense (JPA), Julie’s, Macfood (Keystone Group), Ministry of Health (KKM), Ministry of Higher Education (KPTM), Malakoff Corporation, Malaysian Biotech Corp, Maybank, Maxis, Merck, Monash University, MPOB, NST, Pemuda Umno, PDRM, Prudential, Public Bank, See Hoy Chan, Shell, Sime Darby, Malaysian Commission for Multimedia & Communications (SKMM), Southern Lion, Spansion (Formerly AMD), Tan Chong, Technip, Telekom Malaysia, Royal Malaysian Air Force (TUDM), UMW Toyota, Western Digital, White Horse, Xepa-Soul Pattinson, etc.
Some of the programs he conducts:
- LEADERSHIP SKILLS FOR SUPERVISORS
- THE PROFESSIONAL SUPERVISOR
- THE ABCs OF SUPERVISING OTHERS
- SUPERVISORY SKILLS WORKSHOP
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
- ANGER MANAGEMENT THROUGH EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- INFLUENCE AND PERSUASION SKILLS WORKSHOP
- CONFLICT MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP